II – Legal Notice
By means of this legal notice, the user of the website www.icecreampictures.tv is informed of the following information, in compliance with the provisions of the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, as well as in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Information.
Identification and business name of the company
ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L., with Spanish Fiscal Identification Number (N.I.F.) B65808016, registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 43227, Folio 177, Page B428012 with business address at calle Mallorca, 214 local 2º 3ª B, 08008 Barcelona, is the owner of this website. For any consultation, suggestion or claim, the user of this website may address the company ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L., located at calle Mallorca, 214 local 2º 3ª B 08008 Barcelona, or else by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com.
User access conditions
The user of the website accepts fully and without reservations the provisions included in this Legal Notice, in the version published by ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L. at the time in which the user accesses the website.
The website www.icecreampictures.tv can be visited freely and the user undertakes to use its contents and services according to the law, moral standards, good practices and this Legal Notice. To that effect, the user will abstain from using the website with aims or effects that may be illicit, prohibited or harmful to the rights and interests of third parties.
Intellectual and industrial property
All the rights of industrial and intellectual property of the website www.icecreampictures.tv and of its contents (as an example, but without being limited to the texts, designs, creativities, software, source code) belong to ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L. All the commercial names, brands or distinctive signs of any type contained in this website are protected by law and their reproduction, distribution, public communication and total or partial transformation are prohibited without the express authorisation of ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L.
Without the prior written authorisation in a reliable form from ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L. or, where applicable, of the owner of the rights, it is not permitted to use, reproduce, transmit, manipulate, or use it in any way that exceeds the necessary utilisation for the visit of the web pages and the use of the offered services.
Purpose of the portal
This website has been designed by ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L. to provide information on the services offered by the company.
ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L. reserves the right to update the contents of the website and eliminate them, as well as limit and impede access to them, either temporarily or definitively, without prior notice.
Exoneration of liability
ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L. is not liable the errors or omissions in the contents of the website or other contents that may be accessed through it, or for the damages derived from the use of the website, or for any action carried out based on the information provided in it, as well as the inadequate and inappropriate use thereof by the user.
ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L. protects the personal information as established in the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Information and in the Regulations that enact it. The information received by ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L. will be treated with utmost reserve and confidentiality according to the current law.
The personal information collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated to the corresponding files with the aim of managing this Internet Portal.
In no case will the personal information of the users be utilised for purposes other than those mentioned above.
The users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided by the Law by writing to ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L. In order to exercise these rights and for any clarification, the owner of the information may write to ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L., calle Mallorca, 214 local 2º 3ª B 08008 Barcelona, Ref. Protection of Information, indicating the request or right to exercise, a copy of his Spanish Identification Document (DNI) or other valid document that accredits his identity and address for purposes of notifications or write to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, entering “Ref. Protection of Information” as the subject, attaching a copy of his DNI or other valid identification document.
ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L. declares and guarantees that it maintains the security levels on the protection of personal information according to Royal Decree 1720/2007, which has established all the technical means within its reach to avoid the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the information provided by the users, without prejudice of informing that the security measures in Internet are not unassailable.
ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L. will not assign the personal data of the users that are collected through the website to third parties without the user’s express consent.
This website is governed by Spanish law and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
In case of any doubt or consultation, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
We recommend that you print or keep in your files a local copy of the Privacy and Information Protection Policy.
In case of doubt or question related to this policy, do not hesitate to contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
The information that you provide will be strictly used for the following purposes as may correspond:
- processing your request;
- verifying your identity;
- conducting a marketing analysis and general improvements for our website.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information received through this website will be treated with utmost reserve and confidentiality according to the current law and in no case will it be assigned to third parties without your prior consent.
In compliance with the provisions of the current law on the protection of personal information, the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Information (LOPD), ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L., informs the user that the personal data that he may provide through this website are incorporated to files owned by ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L., for the indicated purposes.
The entity responsible for these files is ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L., with registered offices at calle Mallorca, 214 local 2º 3ª B 08008 Barcelona. ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L., may use the identifying and contact data of the users to keep them informed on the activities, products and services of the company.
Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L., the receiver and holder of the data, undertakes to respect and facilitate the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition that may legally correspond. In order to exercise these rights, and for any other clarification, the owner of the data can write to ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L., calle Mallorca, 214 local 2º 3ª B 08008 Barcelona, Ref. Protection of Information, indicating the request or right to exercise, a copy of his DNI or other valid document that accredits his identity and address for purposes of notifications or write to the e-mail address email@example.com, entering “Ref. Protection of Information” as the subject, attaching a copy of his DNI or other valid identification document.
Security in the processing, computer process and custody of the information
ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L., declares and guarantees that it has established all the technical means within its reach to avoid the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the information provided by the users, without prejudice of informing them that the security measures in Internet are not unassailable.
Links to websites of others
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of websites of others, not even when the link has been provided by our own site. We strongly recommend that you carefully read the policy of each website through which you browse and get in touch with the owner or manager in case of doubt or question.
IV – Policy on Cookies
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files that are installed on your equipment from which you access this website and they send information automatically to our server. Cookies are not computer viruses. They do not damage your computer or slow its operation. They can be eliminated at any time, or rejected by configuring the browser that you use.
Why are they important?
Cookies help us to get the most out of our website and to provide you with a more personalised service. From a technical point of view, they allow the website to function more swiftly and to adapt to the users’ preferences. In addition, they help us improve the contents and services that are offered, thanks to the statistical information that is collected through them.
What type of cookies exist?
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are the ones that allow the User to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that may exist in it, such as, for example, controlling the traffic and the communication of information, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, making a request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing contents for the diffusion of videos or sound or sharing contents through the social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These are the ones that allow the User to access the service with some characteristics of a general predefined nature according to a series of criteria in the User’s terminal, such as, for example: the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are the ones that allow the monitoring and analysis of the Users’ behaviour in the website. The information collected by this type of cookie is used in the measurement of the website’s activity and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the Users for the purpose of introducing improvements according to the data analysis of the use that the Users make of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, are included in the website based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, the owner of the website has included in the website. These cookies store information on User behaviour obtained through continued observation of his browsing habits, which leads to developing a specific profile for showing advertising according to it.
According to the entity that manages them:
- First-party cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from equipment or the domain managed by the owner of the website, in this case, ICE CREAM PICTURES, S.L. and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the owner of the website, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the User is utilising the website. They are normally used to store information that only worth keeping in order to provide the service requested by the User on a single occasion. The information obtained by means of these cookies serves to analyse traffic patterns in the website. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience in order to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored in the hard disk and our website reads them each time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop functioning on this date.
What type of cookies does www.icecreampictures.tv use?
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we hereby list the cookies used by this website with the aim of informing you with the highest precision possible.
- Cookies of Google Analytics: To analyse and optimise the functioning of our website we use Google Analytics, whose principal cookies are: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, which provide anonymous information on the interaction of the user in the website.
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse through the website and use the different services or options that are offered.
Can I configure the installation of cookies in my browser?
Safari for IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES